Coaching is a powerful, ongoing relationship that helps you focus and realize your visions and goals.
With a Professional Coach, you will get the tools and support to remove obstacles and facilitate change. Coaching is confidential and done within a supportive, judgment-free environment.
Below are some frequently asked questions…
- to plan a career
- move to make your present job more fulfilling
- to plan your life based on what matters most to you
- to get more organized to create more balance in your life
- to focus your energy to finish or plan a project
- to increase your effectiveness as an executive, manager or sales person
- to work with your team to increase productivity and effectiveness
- to make your life more fulfilling
- to start a business
- to get motivated
- to increase your income
Typically, individual coaching is done by telephone, for four ½-hour sessions each month. To create profound changes in your life, we ask for a three-month commitment.
While most coaching sessions are done over the phone, if you are in New York City or the Lower Hudson Valley we may be able to arrange in-person sessions which can range from finding a quiet room, to taking a walk or even a hike. The important thing is that we are in an environment where you are comfortable to be open and honest with both yourself and your coach, without distraction.
No, coaching is not therapy. You will find that coaching focuses on strategic planning and personal growth and does not attempt to heal emotional trauma.
Coaches regularly refer clients to other professionals for issues that are better suited to a therapeutic relationship.
The hallmark of coaching is self-responsibility. The client sets the agenda for the call and the coach follows that agenda. You can expect powerful and clarifying questions, focused and fine-tuned planning tools, and accountability.
As your coach, I’ll have high expectations of you and support you thoroughly.
Fee details can be found by clicking here. Some clients work with a coach for an hour or two a week, which increases the fee. Your payment is due on the first of each month.
Your coaching fee is an investment that pays big dividends. If you’re like most people, money is available for the things you really want or need. Are you cautious about spending money and concerned about making intelligent choices?
Here are three things you can do to maximize your investment:
- Hire the right coach. Find the coach whose specialties best match your needs.
- During your first coaching session, set a 90-day goal that’s worth accomplishing. Make sure the goal is something that's worth the coaching fee, something you’d be happy to pay for.
- Make the most of your coaching time. Tell your coach what results you want and your coach helps you make it happen.
It's easy. Book a free exploratory conversation, and we'll talk about whether coaching is right for you. If the chemistry is right, and you decide you want to move on to the next step, we'll get out our calendars and schedule your discovery session. A couple of days later, you'll receive your "Welcome to Coaching" package which includes some self-assessment and planning tools. And that’s just the beginning!
John created and held a space where I could open up, be creative, silly, conceptual, sad, excited, etc. He moved me into the nuts and bolts of what truly mattered to me and he got me out of the unproductive loops running in my mind. From there, we explored possibilities and I was able to create action items and challenge myself while he held me accountable. It worked. I got tangible results in creating some marketing items for my business and he helped me remain present and centered when I was … Read more